Peter O’Loughlin specialises in:
- Estate law including contested probate suits, claims under the Family Provision Act 1982, trusts and will construction,
- Real Property Law including Vendor and Purchaser cases, lease disputes, priority disputes, caveat disputes and disputes about easements and restrictive covenants,
- Security law including disputes about registered and unregistered, mortgages, charges and liens.
- Contentious and non-contentious litigation in relation to the above.
- General commercial litigation,
- Trade Practices,
|1967||Bachelor of Arts, Sydney University|
|1971||Bachelor of Laws, Sydney University|
|February 1971||Admitted as a solicitor|
|September 1983||Admitted as barrister|
|1969-1971||Articles of clerkship with Tress Cox and Maddox undertaking conveyancing work including sales, purchases, subdivisions, creation of easements and covenants, mortgages and debt collection litigation|
|1971-1974||Solicitor with Stephen, Jaques & Stephen (now Mallesons, Stephen Jaques) undertaking AMP suburban and rural mortgage work involving Torrens, Old System and Crown Lands. General conveyancing.|
|1974-1976||Solicitor with Greaves Wannan & Williams undertaking conveyancing and litigation.|
|1976-1983||Member of Greaves Wannan & Williams undertaking commercial litigation including bank litigation and conveyancing litigation involving vendor and purchaser cases, easements, covenants and mortgage enforcement.|
|1983 to date||Private practice at NSW Bar.|
Peter O’Loughlin is a regular cyclist and enjoys opera, books, woodwork, gardening and mixing with family and friends.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation
+61 2 9237 0526 or Mobile: 0418 270 884
+61 2 9237 0525